- Blog posts
- The business of fashion
- The Made in America movement
- Online marketing
- Print and online products
Per-project and retainer rates available.
Lisa's assistance in establishing my online wholesale and retail presence was crucial for increasing the capacity of my business during a time when I had to focus on making new products. She's organized, assertive, and helps me make decisions that grow my business.
- Katie Stack, Stitch & Rivet
Project highlights include:
- Edited Get Better Clients and Earn More Money, an ebook with more than 40 pages, while serving as managing editor of The Write Life (2016).
- Researched and wrote two multi-section reports for a ghostwriting client; resources included U.S. Census Bureau and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data, among other academic sources.
- Cowrote Starting Your Creative Business The Right Way, the ebook version of a class on how to survive as a business owner in Washington, D.C.
- Created a style guide for a Washington, D.C.-based, youth-focused nonprofit to establish branding guidelines and best practices for social media channels.