- Blog posts
- Fashion business
- The Made in America movement
- Online marketing
- Print and online products
Per-project and retainer rates available.
Lisa's assistance in establishing my online wholesale and retail presence was crucial for increasing the capacity of my business during a time when I had to focus on making new products. She's organized, assertive, and helps me make decisions that grow my business.
- Katie Stack, Stitch & Rivet
Project highlights include:
- Worked with teams including designers, project administrators, and researchers to overhaul IHEP’s website, optimizing 20 years of organizational content; later assisted staff in developing a microsite for the PostSecData project.
- Edited content for monthly meetings covering 40+ properties and ensure accuracy, clarity, and formatting standards for On the Record, Inc. (2009 to 2015).
- Created a style guide for a Washington, D.C.-based, youth-focused nonprofit to establish branding guidelines and best practices for social media channels.
- Collaborated with marketing team members to compile the 2015 annual report for the SCORE Association. Worked as a social media production manager for SCORE from 2011 to 2014 and again in 2016.